McManus Consulting is in the process of ensuring compliance with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and South Africa’s Protection of Personal Information Act (PoPI).
What we have done
- Added opt out buttons to our website for cookies.
- Added opt out buttons to our marketing contact forms.
- Uploaded our privacy and cookie policies to our website.
- Collated all information we have on individuals so that it can be shared, and if so requested, deleted.
What we are busy with
- Contacting all our contacts, via email, to inform them of our efforts with regards to GDPR and PoPI compliance.
- Contacting all our associates to encourage them to update their personal information with us.
What we will keep doing
- Continuously monitor our systems and 3rd party applications for GDPR and PoPI compliance.
- Regularly communicate with our contacts, giving them the option to update/delete their information.
- Our website cookie and privacy policies
- Our Associate Information Privacy Statement – relating to information stored on Associates
- Our website disclaimer