As the COVID-19 pandemic unfolds in South Africa, and the actions we need to take become clearer, McManus Consulting assures our clients, professionals, support staff and service providers that we have taken the recommendations of our President and his government to heart and have implemented the following measures:
- It’s business as usual as far as possible and we’re here to assist you with your projects.
- All professional and supporting staff are able to work from home.
- We have empowered staff without laptops or internet connectivity with appropriate equipment to enable them to work from home.
- We have provided staff who normally use taxis, access to our corporate Uber facility.
- Our offices are closed, but we are available to assist.
- Our professionals will – as always – adhere to the Health and Safety instructions of our clients.
- We have suspended our outsourced cleaning service, while continuing to pay for the service during the suspension period.
- We have instituted virtual mechanisms for workshops, interviews and project meetings wherever possible.
Forrester Research Inc. is a leading international research firm, and they have provided a COVID-19 content hub for business to benefit from their analysis of the unfolding impacts on business. Because of our involvement with Forrester in South Africa, we have been given permission to share this information with our clients to view the collection of blog posts, client content (noted as “Special Report”), vlogs and the latest podcast episode.
We remain ready to assist with your project needs throughout this difficult time and wish you and your loved ones well.